Sometimes when people come to visit us, they ask what little presents they can bring from home. It’s a tricky question because although we always get excited by the offer, there’s honestly not a lot of tangible items we are just dying for (perhaps Tim for Honey Bunches of Oats, though). Sometimes I want books. Sometimes I want products I can buy here but would prefer to read the labels of in English.
So, here’s what arrived this week with my in-laws.
2. A pair of jeans in Tim’s size (although, he hasn’t tried them on yet, so it could be a fail).
3. Neutrogena sunscreen with high SPF.
4. Starbucks coffee in large bags
5. Toll House chocolate chips for baking! Yay, chocolate chips!
6. Sprinkles (Yes, you can definitely get sprinkles here.)
7. Gold Bond powder
8. Dairy Aid (Mine! They don’t sell it here!)
9. Converter Euro thingy for the MacBook
There. Now isn’t that a riveting list? What would you miss from home if you couldn’t get your hands on it?